Guided by a desire to create a home away from home, Aashirwad is designed to provide residents with a relaxing yet structured life. All efforts are made to insure that the residents live together as a single family unit by maintaining a cordial atmosphere. Aashirwad, residents are under the direct care of the home management and are asked management of their whereabouts. However, residents are encouraged to follow their own routines and carry on with their private, social obligations
What do the following grades mean?
This infrastructure grade is:
This recreation grade is:
This nutrition grade is:
This medical facility grade is:
This documents and compliance grade is:
- 15 rooms furnished with beds, rubber mattresses, bed covers, curtains, TV and telephone connection through EPABX.
- Each room has attached bathroom with geyser. There are built- in cupboards in the room. Essential electrical fittings exist along with a celling fan.
- Each room has a balcony to itself.
- The home has three floors and basement all connected with ramp, staircase, and lift as well. There is a water boosting system to cater for summer water shortage, if any
- YOGA, MEDIATION AND RECREATION
The home provides spiritual, intellectual and recreational activities for the residents. These include yoga. Meditation. And a bright open living area equipped with a television and reading materials. Picnics and visits to cultural and religious sites are also arranged at regular intervals.
- DINING AND KITCHEN FACILITY
There is a common Air conditioned dining room where the residents are served their meals. The kitchen is fully equipped and run by world-trained Chef shiv Shankar Ghosh and his staff. All freshly prepared meals are vegetarian and highly nutrition’s. Residents with unique dietary requirements may request special meal preparation.